Implementation of a Cost Management process to complete robust challenge of all spend, challenging demand and requirements to ensure the most optimal deal is completed.
• Expenditure Request Process
• Demand Challenge
• Information / Justification Required
• Workflow with Sign-offs
• Upskilling & Educating Individuals
• Improving Cost Culture
Driving Supply Chain Optimisation (SCO) across an organisation in order to deliver savings on the cost base. Reviewing spend and executing improved commercial terms with a proven and structured methodology.
• Removal of Indexation Clauses
• Rightsize volumes
• Renegotiate unit rates
• Review SLAs / Premium Services & Add-ons
• Reconstruct agreement including licensing
• Consolidation and simplification of contracts
• Risk appetite reviews on maintenance agreements
Demonstrating the analysis of the spend within a cost base with breakdowns by divisions, business units, geographical areas or suppliers. Facilitates both effective Cost Management and Supply Chain Optimisation.
• Providing transparency and visibility of a cost base on a drill-down basis
• Demonstrates major spend areas / countries
• Alignment to spend budgeting and forecasting to highlight unexpected or non-compliant spend
• Highlighting addressable spend in order to evaluate areas of focus for optimisation
Build out your budget planning using a Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) approach in order to have your cost base mapped to a granular level.
• Combining your Cost Management process with a Zero-Based Budget allows expenditure requests to be tracked against budget lines ensuring strong governance.
Creation of a rolling contracts calendar to ensure renewal timelines as well as contractual clauses and obligations are clearly understood
• Enables negotiations to be prepared with levers articulated to stakeholders
• Complex negotiations to commence proactively 3, 6, 9 or even 12 months in advance
• 30 / 60 / 90 day reporting for internal stakeholders on forthcoming pipeline
Aligning an organisation's Commercial Strategy to its Technology Strategy is vital to long-term radically affecting the cost base.
• Cross-collaboration across teams including Architecture and Strategy
• Review strategic supplier’s opportunity / take-out areas
• Enable discussions / workshops for cost reduction opportunities
• Aggregate demand / align forecasts
• Multi-Vendor agreements and re-seller opportunities